Category List

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Shredded Pork Tacos- wow, yum. I should have done this in the slow cooker, but I had to wait for my meat to thaw! This was delicious, and I used flour tortillas because I can't stand corn tortillas (it's a texture thing). Served it with red rice, which was delicious on the taco as well!!

Shredded Pork Tacos- wow, yum. I should have done this in the slow cooker, but I had to wait for my meat to thaw! This was delicious, and I used flour tortillas because I can't stand corn tortillas (it's a texture thing). Served it with red rice, which was delicious on the taco as well!!
Shredded Pork Tacos- wow, yum.  I should have done this in the slow cooker, but I had to wait for my meat to thaw!  This was delicious, and I used flour tortillas because I can't stand corn tortillas (it's a texture thing).  Served it with red rice, which was delicious on the taco as well!!
Click here to download
Cool Cucumber Sandwiches
Cool Cucumber Sandwiches
Click here to download
Taco Tuesday Grilled Summer Squash Tacos
Taco Tuesday Grilled Summer Squash Tacos
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment